Compared with ordinary pipes, the rubber lined steel pipe produced by TOMINE has long service life, light in weight, good anti-corrosion performance and low running resistance. It does not deguming in case of long time large temperature difference , and the turning point can increase the wall thickness and prolong the service life. The designed service life of the rubber lined steel pipe is 15-40 years. A classic case of TOMINE steel rubber composite pipe that was installed in a Jinduicheng Molybdenum Mining Co ltd in China, which has been running very well since 1998 without any problems. The rubber lining pipe can be used repeatedly for 4 times, which largely reduces the cost, shortens production cycle, there fore can ensure the construction period
TOMINE@ Steel-Rubber Composite Pipe has excellent performance on anti-corrosion, wear-resistance and impact resistance, and is widely used in the concentrate and tailings conveying system in metallurgy, electric power, chemical, petroleum, coal, cement and other industries, the ash conveying system of coal-fired power plants, chemical anticorrosion, coal mine backfilling and Rivers, port dredging, pipelines and other fields. It is especially suitable for working under the environment of conveying temperature between -50℃～+120℃.
TOMINE steel-rubber composite pipe is made of ordinary steel pipe as the skeleton material, imported rubber polyurethane with excellent performance in wear resistance, corrosion resistance and heat resistance as the lining layer, and high-performance adhesive made in the United States, and compounded by special technology .Contact Download
1. Wide Application Range :Steel-Rubber Composite Pipe can be used for a long time under an environment between -50℃～+120℃. The lining rubber will not be separated from the steel pipe due to temperature changes.
2. Very High Impact Resistance. The rubber deforms under impact, absorbs the kinetic energy of the particles, and then transfers most of the energy back to the particles in the form of rebound, reducing the impact force and greatly improving the service life.
3. Good wear resistance: Rubber lining can be formulated according to the needs of wear resistance, and its wear resistance is more than five times that of steel pipes and four times that of ceramics.
4. Good anti-corrosion performance The rubber lining can be formulated according to the needs of anti-corrosion and is suitable for high corrosive environments. The steel-rubber composite pipe is resistant to corrosion by various acids, alkalis, salts and sewage, and can be used in complex and harsh chemical corrosion environments.
5. Small running resistance and Lower energy consumption . TOMINE@rubber-lined steel pipe tube is produced under high-pressure airbag extrusion process, with smooth inner wall, high density and strong impermeability, which saves both operating and reduces cost.
6. Light weight, convenient installation and maintenance. TOMINE@ steel frame of the rubber-lined steel pipe only plays a pressure-bearing role and can be thinned to the lowest pressure-bearing degree. Its weight is 20-30% lighter than ordinary steel pipes. The rubber-lined steel pipe is not afraid of bumps and the lining will not break.
7.The service life is 4-5 times longer than that of pure steel pipes. The average annual investment during the lifespan is low. Because of its light weight, it can save bracket costs, reduce resistance consumption and save operating costs. The comprehensive cost of rubber-lined steel pipes is correspondingly greatly reduced, which can save users A lot of money.
|Specification of Rubber-lined Seamless Steel Pipe|
|Pipe Size(mm)||Thickness(mm)||Working Pressure (Mpa)|
|1.Steel-rubber composite pipes are classified according to their shapes: straight pipe, elbow, elbow, tee, etc.
2.Steel-rubber composite pipes are classified according to pipe diameter: DN8O-DN630..
3.According to the thickness of the inner lining of the tube: various specifications ranging from 4.5mm to 12mm, and the thickness of the lining can be determined
according to customer requirements.
A.Wearing Resistance Rubber-Steel Composite Pipe@Bend
|lining breaking strength（MPa） N >=||GB/T 528-2009||18|
|Lining &skeleton 180°, peel strength：（KN/m） >=||GB/T 15254-1994||18|
|Lining layer elongation at break：（％）N >=||GB/T 528-2009||550|
|Constant elongation stress of lining layer：（300%MPa ） N||GB/T 528-2009||5|
|Akron wear reduction of lining layer:（cm3/1.61 km ） <=||GB/T 1689-1998||0.02|
|Lining hardness (Shore Type A)||GB/T 531.1-2008||60±5|
|Change rate of fracture strength of lining layer during hot air aging（70°Cx72h, %） <=||GB/T 3512-2001||10|
Corrosion resistant steel and rubber composite pipes
Physical Performance Index
|Descriptio||Soft Rubber||Hard Rubber|
|lining breaking strength（MPa） N >=||20||17|
|Lining &skeleton 180°, peel strength：（KN/m） >=||9||10|
|Elongation at tear of the lining layer：（%）＞||550||400|
|Lining layer elongation at break：（％）N >=||8||10|
|Akron wear reduction of lining layer:（cm3/1.61 km ） <=||0.05||0.04|
|Change rate of fracture strength of lining layer during hot air aging（70°Cx72h, %） <=||10||10|
3.1.straight pipes, bends, tees and reducers.
3.2.diameter range: DN50 – DN1800.
3.3. Spiral welded pipe as skeleton are available in diameter range ①219-1820, and the thickness of the pipe can be chosen from 6mm-18mm according to the customer’s requirements, with a maximum working pressure of 4.0MPa.
3.4.seamless steel pipe as skeleton are available in the diameter range ①57-①720, the thickness of the pipe can be chosen from 3.5mm-60mm according to the customer’s requirements, and the maximum working pressure is 6.4MPao.
3.5 The thickness of the rubber lining is determined according to customer requirements and specific working conditions.
3.Hardness Inspection Specific
|Rubber type||Maximum Application
|Application Pressure MPa||Physcal Performance||Vulcanization method||Application|
|Negative pressure||Positve pressure||Hardness HS||Tensile strength MPa||Elongation %||Bonding force with metal|
|Natural semi-hard rubber||60-80||-0.098||0.98||Shore D65
|>20||>50||≥80kg/cm²||Pressurized vulcanization||Acid-resistant (hydrochloric acid, dilute sulfuric acid) alkali-resistant, Salt water resistance, strong flexibility and resistance to impact|
|Natural hard rubber||80-100||-0.098||0.98||Shore D75
|>22||>25||≥80kg/cm²||Pressurized vulcanization||Resistant to acid, alkali and salt water|
|Natural soft rubber||70-90||-0.098||0.98||Shore A60
or atmospheric vulcanization
|Standard:Acid and alkali resistant, can be used in salt
acid storage tank, resistant to slurry abrasion, can be used for Field lining
|Low calcium and magnesium hard rubber||80-100||-0.098||0.98||Shore D65
|>22||>30||≥80kg/cm²||Pressurized vulcanization||Standard product. Natural hard rubber sheet with Ca,,
Mg, very low content, for use with caustic soda
|Normal pressure vulcanized hard rubber||80-100||-0.098||0.98||Shore D70
|>20||>40||≥60kg/cm²||atmospheric vulcanization||For acid and alkali resistant plant equipment and management of field linings|
|Neoprene sheet||80-110||-0.098||0.98||Shore A60
or atmospheric vulcanization
|Standard product. Good oil resistance, weather resistance performance, mainly used in phosphoric acid, seawater Power station and heat exchanger lining|
|Butyl rubber sheet||80-120||-0.098||0.98||Shore A60
or atmospheric vulcanization
|Standard products. High temperature resistant, sulfuric acid resistant, containing Fluoric acid, also field lining|
|Pre-vulcanized butyl rubber||80-120||-0.098||0.98||Shore A65
|>6||>350||≥4kg/cm²||Pre-vulcanization||Field lining, large equipment without vulcanization Equipment corrosion protection|